PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- A fundamental understanding of the basic and engineering sciences and develop mathematical and analytical skills required for Mechanical Engineering.
- Expertise in designing and analyzing various mechanical engineering systems
- Ability to provide engineering designs that are based on fundamental principles by considering functionality, aesthetics, safety, cost effectiveness and sustainability
- A broad view of the context in which their designs will be implemented and the corresponding impact of these designs on society
- Capability to function ethically in professional mechanical engineering roles and exhibit good competency in their work culture.
- Awareness towards social, environmental and energy related issues and emphasize on effective communication skill and professionalism.