Exam Control Section
The key responsibilities of the examination cell as follows,
- The committee conducts meeting before series/semester examinations.
- Responsible for the proper conduct of examinations
- To communicate all examination related matters with the University
- To receive complaints from students in internal/ external examination related matters both theory and practical.
- Safe opening of question papers, collection, verification, packing and dispatch of answer scripts to the University. Downloading and printing of university examination question papers.
- Appointment of Invigilators and assignment of duties for the respective examination halls.
- Downloading and Printing of University examination question papers
- Appointment of Invigilators and assignment of duties for the respective examination halls
- Malpractice filing and reporting to the university under intimation and copy to the principal
- Monitoring and Uploading of internal marks
Asst. Professor, Department of EEE
Phone: +91 9916211873
Mr Sudeep Sukumaran
Asst. Professor, Department of ME
Phone: +91 9496957613