B.Tech. Civil Engineering
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Department of Civil Engineering offers Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering
- Be employed in industry, government, or entrepreneurial endeavors to demonstrate professional advancement through significant technical achievements and expanded leadership responsibility.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as a team member and/or leader in an ever-changing professional environment; and
- Progress through certificate programs, advanced degree, and research in Civil engineering and other professionally related fields.
- Civil Engineering Workshop
- Computer Application Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Material Testing Lab
- Survey Lab