MEA Engineering college library provides various resources to fulfill the information needs of the academic community. As the the heart of the institution library holds around 20000 volumes of books, 1000+ journals, back volumes, project reports and a good collection of audio- visual aids such as CDs and DVDs. Library always aimed to satisfy its users by pointing the right information at the right time.
The library functioning in a multi storied building having carpet area of 900 square meter.
Ground floor houses Circulation Counter, News Paper Section, Periodical Section, Technical Section, Librarian’s Cabin, OPAC and Stack Area.
Digital Library, Reference Section, Back volumes of journals and Project Reports are arranged on the first floor.
Monday – Friday : 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Saturday : 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Book loan
- Reference/ Referral
- Journals and magazines
- News paper
- OPAC ( Online Public Access Catalog)
- Access to e- resources
- Inter library loan
- E-mail alert
- News paper clippings
- Identity card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Sign the register kept at the entrance while entering the library
- Keep personal belongings at the property counter
- Silence shall be strictly observed
- Users should desist from marking library books or mutilating them
- Library cards are not transferable
- Users falling to return library before the due date, will be liable to pay fine of 50ps/day up to one month there after Rs. 1/day , Rs. 5/day till the book is returned.
- Librarian reserves the right to recall any book at any time and also to terminate the loan to any user if he/she found involved in the activities of infringement of library rules
- Feel free to contact library staff in case you need any help in using the library
- If a book is lost it can be replaced by a copy of the same edition or new edition
- Users are directed to examine the books and report damages if any while issue the books. Otherwise they will be responsible for any damages found at the time of returning the book