The Department of Civil Engineering started in the year 2011 and the first batch of students passed out in the year 2015. The Department offers undergraduate courses in Civil Engineering. In all, there are around 423 students in undergraduate programme. It has faculty with expertise in diverse fields. Presently, the department has 27 qualified sincere and dedicated teaching faculty members.The Department has established a state of the art experimental facilities and laboratories in different fields of Civil Engineering. The Department strongly believes in continuous efforts to strive for excellence by exploring new frontiers of knowledge, imparting the latest technical knowledge to the students and conducting high quality research.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO):
B. Tech – CE
- Be employed in industry, government, or entrepreneurial endeavors to demonstrate professional advancement through significant technical achievements and expanded leadership responsibility.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively as a team member and/or leader in an ever-changing professional environment; and
- Progress through certificate programs, advanced degree, and research in Civil engineering and other professionally related fields.
Vision & Mission
Emerge as an excellent center for Civil Engineering education by building up professionally competent Civil Engineers.
- Develop professionally competent and socially committed Civil Engineers with ethical values, entrepreneurship, and leadership qualities.
- To impart quality education by implementing state-of-the-art teaching-learning methods to enrich the academic competency, credibility and integrity of the students.
- Inspire and create interest towards learning the subjects, and train diversified students to achieve academic excellence.
- Our code of conduct-Safety first, work for quality, treat others kindly and earn respect.