Modernizing and Enhancing Indian eLearning Educational Strategies
The Objectives of MIELES Project are:
The General Objective of MIELES is to modernise and enhance access to the Indian Higher education system by supporting the development of diverse institutional e-Learning strategies.
The specific objectives are:
- To support Indian Institutional management to assess their interests and needs with regards to e-earning
- To build the capacity of Indian institutions to develop a clear, realistic, and tailored strategic approaches to e-learning
- To enhance the capacity of Indian institutions to implement their institutional e-learning strategies, both through staff training and collaborative pilot projects
- To enable transfer of knowledge within India regarding e-learning strategy and capacity
Training “To develop and evaluate courses in digitalization and virtual Labs”
As part of the MIELES dissemination strategy, a training course on “To develop and evaluate courses in digitalization and virtual Labs” was organized last 14 August 2019 at the Asian Institute of Design in Bangalore, India. The event covered different aspects of e-learning from general aspects of learning goals, question construction, future methods for assignments and integration of VR Labs to the online courses. Mr. Baiju B.S, PRO & Placement Officer (AP, Dept. of Basic Science) represented MEA Engineering College.
MIELES Course Evaluation Wrap Up
Last 12 August 2019 MIELES’ partners gathered at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) in Chennai, India to present and discuss the learning outcomes and evaluation of results from KTH and TU Berlin online courses offered via the NPTEL platform.
MIELES study visit conducted at TU Berlin
The Study Visit took place in Berlin last 15-16 April 2019 in Berlin, Germany. The visit’s main objective was to have an in depth look at how TU Berlin approaches e-learning holistically and to advance with the pilot exercises under the MIELES project framework. The Technische Universität Berlin, KTH- Royal Institute of Technology at Stockholm, and the University of Barcelona moderated the discussion. Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez, AP, Dept. Of Mechanical Engineering & Mr. Baiju B.S, PRO & Placement Officer (AP, Dept. of Basic Science) represented MEA Engineering College.
Evaluation, Management and Planning Pilot meeting
MIELES’ partners gathered to discuss the project situation as well as the pilot phase updates. The meeting took place at the Asian Institute of Design in Bangalore, India on 14 September 2018. Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez, AP, Dept. Of Mechanical Engineering represented MEA Engineering College.
MIELES Meeting at MEA Engineering College on 22nd March 2018
Dr Nicolas Patrici from University of Barcelona, Spain visited MEA Engineering college regarding our foreign collaboration project ‘MIELES’ funded by European Commission.
“MIELES conference held at Nicosia, Cyprus hosted by CARDET on 5th and 6th October 2017.
MIELES second conference has been held at Stockholm, Sweden hoted by KTH Royal Institute of Technology on May 8th and 9th 2017.
Official Kick-off Meeting at University of Barcelona
The commencement of MIELES has been announced on November 14 2015 at University of Barcelona, Spain.
Mr. Sreeram S. HOD, CSE and Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez M.P. Assistant Professor,ME were represented MEA Engineering College for this meeting.
MIELES conference held at Berlin, Germany
Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez, AP,ME and Mr.Baiju, PTO represented MEA Engineering College for MIELES conference held at Technical University, Berlin, Germany.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- University of Mysore, Mysore
- Amrita University, Coimbatore
- MEAC-MEA Engineering College, Perinthalamanna
- KAHAM Unity College, Manjeri
- AIGA –Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation, Bangalore.
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Spain (Project Coordinator)
- Università di Roma – Sapienza, Italy
- Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, Stockholm
- Πανεπιστήμιο Πελοποννήσου, Peloponnese (University of the Peloponnese)
- CARDET – Cyprus
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, ENQA, Brussles.
- Associated Partner
- European University Association (EUA), Brussles.