Joined this prestigious institute on 07/01/2013. Interested in student related curricular and co curricular activities. Area of specialization includes Electric Drives, Single stage DC-AC inverters, Switched mode power converters and their control. I have got 4 year teaching and two year industry experience.
- PhD(Part time) , Government Engineering College,Thrissur Joined on 26/09/2014
- M. Tech(Industrial Drives and Control) , Govt. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam, 2012
- B-Tech(EEE ), Calicut university institute of engineering and technology, Kohinoor, 2007
Extra Curricular Activities
- Co-ordinator of “International Conference on Computing, Communication and Energy systems” (ICCCES’14) organized by M.E.A. Engineering College, Perinthalmanna during 8th and 9th of August 2014.
- Participated in “International Transportation Electrification Conference (ITEC’12) held at Dearborn,USA during 17th to 20th of June 2012 as IEEE IAS Volunteer.
- Chaired a session in National conference on Emerging trends in Power, Energy and Control(NCPEC),organized by College of Engineering, Thalassery on 27th and 28th of July 2016.
- Holding the Position of IEEE Student Branch Counselor, IEEE MEA SB from June 2014 onwards. Chapter won International recognition in IAS web contest with third place.
- Holding the Position of IEEE IAS Student Branch Chapter Adviser since June 2014.
- Co-ordinator of 1st Indian IAS SB chapter workshop held at govt.RIT Kottayam .
- Co-ordinate and Participated in the International Conference on Recent Innovations in Technology 2012(ICRIT’12) held at RIT kottayam.
- Successfully qualified GATE-2010 in Electrical Engineering with 92 percentile.
- Represented Kozhikode district soft ball team in State Junior Softball championship’01 held at Pathanamthitta
- District schools volley ball winning team member
- Worked as association convener of electrical association (CAFEE),CUIET Kohinoor
- “STTP on Smart Power Electronic Controllers Using Programmable Logic Devices” During 18th to 22nd of November 2013 Held at Government Rajiv Gandhi Institutue of Technology, Kottayam
- “Computational tools for Engineering Applications” During 24to28/6/2013 held at Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- “Workshop on Funding Possibilities for Technical Education and Research” on 18th December 2013 held at N S S College of Engineering Palakkad
- “Back EMF Based Sensorles BLDC Drive using Filtered Line Voltage Difference” Presented in AICERA’14 Organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Kanchirappally (IEEE sponsored Conference) on 26th July 2014
- “Á Neoteric Method Based on PWM_ON_PWM Scheme with Buck Converter for Torque Ripple Minimization in BLDC Drive” Presented in AICERA’14 Organized by Amal Jyothi College of Engineering Kanchirappally (IEEE sponsored Conference) on 26th July 2014
- “Torque Ripple Minimization in BLDC Drive using PWM_ON_PWM Scheme” Presented in ICCCES’14 held at MEA Engineering College Perinthalmanna during 8th and 9th of August 2014
- “IFOC without using current sensor” Presented in ICCCES’14 held at MEA Engineering College Perinthalmanna during 8th and 9th of August 2014
- “Closed loop operation of three switch Inverter” International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT) – 2016, March 2016
Areas Of Specialization And Interest
- Power Electronics
- Field oriented control of Induction motor drive
- Sensor less control of electric drives
- Single stage inverters
- Switched mode power converters
- Working as Assistant Professor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department at M E A Engineering College, Perinthalmanna since 07/01/2013
- Worked as Assistant Engineer on contract in 110kV substation Agastianmuzhy from 03/05/2008 to 02/07/2009
- Worked as Assistant Engineer on contract in 110kV substation kunnamangalam from 21/03/2010 to 04/07/2010
- Worked as Guest Lecturer in Calicut University Institute of Engineering and Technology from 04/12/2007 to 03/01/2008
Theory Subjects Handled
- Special Electrical Machines and Drives
- Power Quality issues and Remedial measures
- Analysis of Power Electronic Circuits I
- Analysis of Power Electronic Circuits I
- Advanced Electric Drives
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Machines III
- Electric Drives Lab
- Electrical Workshop
- Power Electronics Lab
- Electrical Technology Lab
- B Tech Mini Project
- B Tech Main Project
- Coordinator of M Tech Masters research project for three times
- “A fault tolerant reconfiguration technique for Indirect field oriented control of Induction motor drive without using current sensors” NIMI G.VIJAYAN(2014)
- “PWM_ON_PWM mode based torque ripple minimization in BLDC drive with front end buck Converter” Geethu Krishnan (2014)
- “ANN based & modified XMRAC based speed estimations for Indirect field oriented control of Induction Motor Drive” Shabna A. K. (2015)
- “Sensorless DTC of Induction Motor using fuzzy logic controller” Muhammed Fawas (2015)
- “A novel Three switch Buck Boost Converter” Sreeshan (2016)
- “A modified Trans Z source DC-AC inverter” Swathy Prakash (2016)