Department of Mechanical Engineering
The department offers an Undergraduate Program in Mechanical Engineering that covers a wide range of courses in the fields of thermal and fluid sciences, engineering design, dynamics, materials and manufacturing, operations research & management, Finite element analysis/ Methods, Metrology and Instrumentation, modeling and simulation; to meet the industry requirements. A sophisticated range of equipment, state-of-the-art facilities and well-equipped labs ensure that students get the very best of practical training. The strength of the department lies in its highly qualified and expert faculty besides its excellent non-teaching staff. To complement this is the presence of the diligent students who epitomize enthusiasm and devotion. Teaching and learning activities are geared to stimulate intellectual curiosity, creativity and innovation.
The department of mechanical engineering was started in the year 2007; the department is offering B Tech in Mechanical Engineering with an intake of 120 students. The department is well equipped with the best of resources to ensure high quality education to the students.
- Focus on concepts and principles in a systematic fashion.
- Constant motivation to build up the confidence level of students.
- Focus on developing the skill set and confidence to succeed with rank.
- Overall personality development in addition to academic preparations.
Mr Shafeeque P.
Programme Educational Objectives(PEO): B. Tech – MECH
Vision & Mission
- To impart training in the mechanical engineering fields.
- To provide facilities for giving theory and practical classes in Mechanical Engineering.
- To develop knowledge and skill of highest quality to the blooming Mechanical engineers.