11/2008 – 09/2010
Project Engineer for District Heating and Thermal Power Plants, Vettenfall Germany.
- Project Manager for a technical Safety Project regarding a District Heating main line. Responsible for concept, planning as well as construction & Commissioning
- Numerous technical & economic analysis e.g. cooling tower concepts & new gas turbine plant designs.
10/2002 – 10/2008
Technical University of Hamburg
- Mechanical Engineering, Specialization in Power Engineering (Thermal Power Plants & Renewable Energies). Final Grade 1.9 (Good)
- 5 month internship at ALSTOM Power, UK. Department Concept Development for Steam Turbine Retrofits.
Joined MEA Engineering College on 6th November 2017
Techincal Expert Power Plant Optimisation
Moorburg Power Plant, Vattenfall Germany
- Optimizing power trading during commissioning and regular operation of two 800 MW coal fired power units.
- Certified Energy Manager (European Standard EN ISO 50001)
- Technical & Economic analysis e.g. for CHIP Processes, cooling system operation and optimized combustion.
- Technical steering within tenders for chemicals and by-products
- Representative for environmental issues (Ended in 2016).