Modernizing and Enhancing Indian eLearning Educational Strategies
The Objectives of MIELES Project are:
The General Objective of MIELES is to modernise and enhance access to the Indian Higher education system by supporting the development of diverse institutional e-Learning strategies.
The specific objectives are:
- To support Indian Institutional management to assess their interests and needs with regards to e-earning
- To build the capacity of Indian institutions to develop a clear, realistic, and tailored strategic approaches to e-learning
- To enhance the capacity of Indian institutions to implement their institutional e-learning strategies, both through staff training and collaborative pilot projects
- To enable transfer of knowledge within India regarding e-learning strategy and capacity
“MIELES conference held at Nicosia, Cyprus hosted by CARDET on 5th and 6th October 2017.
Mr Haneesh Babu, Vice Principal and Mr Naseel Ibnu Azeez, Assitant Professor represented our institution for this conference”
During the conference MEA Engineering College put forward strategies of institution to implementing e-learning in institution and submitted the SWOT report for the project. The consortium decided to move forward with current collaborations to improve e-learning platforms in partner institutions.
MIELES second conference has been held at Stockholm, Sweden hoted by KTH Royal Institute of Technology on May 8th and 9th 2017.
Dr. Rajin M. Linus, Principal MEA Engineering College and Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez, Assistant Professor,Mechanical Engineering, represented MEA on this meeting.
This meeting will be a new step toward establishment of MIELES project in our institution
Official Kick-off Meeting at University of Barcelona
The commencement of MIELES has been announced on November 14 2015 at University of Barcelona, Spain.
Mr. Sreeram S. HOD, CSE and Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez M.P. Assistant Professor,ME were represented MEA Engineering College for this meeting.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- University of Mysore, Mysore
- Amrita University, Coimbatore
- MEAC-MEA Engineering College, Perinthalamanna
- KAHAM Unity College, Manjeri
- AIGA –Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation, Bangalore.
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Spain (Project Coordinator)
- Università di Roma – Sapienza, Italy
- Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, Stockholm
- Πανεπιστήμιο Πελοποννήσου, Peloponnese (University of the Peloponnese)
- CARDET – Cyprus
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, ENQA, Brussles.
- Associated Partner
- European University Association (EUA), Brussles.