Modernizing and Enhancing Indian eLearning Educational Strategies
The Objectives of MIELES Project are:
The General Objective of MIELES is to modernise and enhance access to the Indian Higher education system by supporting the development of diverse institutional e-Learning strategies.
The specific objectives are:
- To support Indian Institutional management to assess their interests and needs with regards to e-earning
- To build the capacity of Indian institutions to develop a clear, realistic, and tailored strategic approaches to e-learning
- To enhance the capacity of Indian institutions to implement their institutional e-learning strategies, both through staff training and collaborative pilot projects
- To enable transfer of knowledge within India regarding e-learning strategy and capacity
Official Kick-off Meeting at University of Barcelona
The commencement of MIELES has been announced on November 14 2015 at University of Barcelona, Spain.
Mr. Sreeram S. HOD, CSE and Mr. Naseel Ibnu Azeez M.P. Assistant Professor,ME were represented MEA Engineering College for this meeting.
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- University of Mysore, Mysore
- Amrita University, Coimbatore
- MEAC-MEA Engineering College, Perinthalamanna
- KAHAM Unity College, Manjeri
- AIGA –Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation, Bangalore.
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Spain (Project Coordinator)
- Università di Roma – Sapienza, Italy
- Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan, Stockholm
- Πανεπιστήμιο Πελοποννήσου, Peloponnese (University of the Peloponnese)
- CARDET – Cyprus
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, ENQA, Brussles.
- Associated Partner
- European University Association (EUA), Brussles.